Biofuel - a renewable energy source that is produced from biomass and used as fuel. The solid biofuels - is wood, as well as wood pellets and sawdust briquettes, which are made from wood chips and other waste. Biomass is a clean energy source, because it does not pass during combustion CO2.
• forestry harvested timber industry;
• specially reared energy cropsof which sawdust briquettes are made;
• biodegradable fraction waste - any waste that can be divided aerobic or anaerobic conditions, for example., garden waste, paper and cardboard;
• municipal wastes;
• production (sugar, grain, meat, fish, milk processing, etc.). wastes;
• agriculture (animal husbandry and crop) waste;
• effluent sludges;
• gardens, parks and green space maintenance waste.